Choosing Pace Cabinets is one of the best investments you can make as a homeowner. With proper care, your Pace Cabinets will stand the test of time and will offer your kitchen classic elegance outlasting any design trend...and we've seen them all!
Pace Cabinets are constructed of quality materials and finished with superior coatings. Our cabinetry has undergone rigorous testing prior to shipping - quality assurance is a top priority. We do this to ensure that your cabinetry will maintain their sophisticated finishes and structural soundness throughout years of everyday use.
As with any product constructed of wood, a few measures of care can go a long way in keeping your new cabinets looking their best. Here are a few simple suggestions to make your cabinets stand the test of time.
- Clean cabinets as needed with a mild detergent or with soap and water (use sparingly) and dry well using a lint-free cloth.
- Wipe up spills, splatters and water spots as they occur. Keeping cabinets and countertop surfaces dry is integral in achieving a long life span.
- Give special attention to areas near the sink that come in contact with moisture.
- Use cleaners and polishes designed for wood cabinets and clean all surfaces as needed. Do not use aerosol sprays containing silicones or paste waxes.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, scouring pads or powdered cleaners. These materials may penetrate the cabinet finish allowing moisture to enter and cause deterioration.
- Do not leave wet cloths or towels on or near cabinets.
- Avoid using cleansers that contain bleach, ammonia, or abrasives. These cleaners can damage your cabinet's finish.
- Cleaners with acetone, ethyl alcohol, or mineral oils should not be used. Harsh solvents and/or abrasives like turpentine may break down edge bonds and finish. Avoid their use.